Thank you for visiting Emma-Capital.com. We are always looking for good people, as people are our Company’s asset. We welcome individuals who are talented, energetic, and clever, and who share our core values of integrity, discipline, diligence, and creativity.
We pride ourselves on our ability to respond quickly to any inquiry. Please e-mail us, and we will follow up with you shortly.
- Answer phones and types documents as needed
- Bringing mail, opening and filing mail
- Office supplies, general office matters, office organization and tidying
- Support at Emma capital for Internet, phone, fax, printers, email, etc
- Personal assistant for the two partners
- Preparing and mailing cheques on a regular basis.
- Assist in drafting annual Budget letters and resolutions
- Buying flight tickets and other travel arrangements
- Scheduling meetings
- Booking company events
- Managing petty cash
- Travel and expense reports
- Overseeing and updating Emma Capital’s website page
- Keep complete records of signed resolutions
- Tracking usage of the company credit cards
- Overseeing properties’ websites – after 3-6 months on the job
- Write cheques as needed
- Assist with communications with investors
- Ensure taxes are paid on time
- Assist in other administrative tasks as needed
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to learn quickly
- Excellent computer skills including: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Team player
Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 / year
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.